Call (UK): 0845 834 0848
7 effective study skills proven to improve student progress and achievement
Since it’s first delivery in 2003,Get The Grades You Want has become the #1 study skills seminar in the UK. Kevin Mincher has delivered this game-changing programme in 250+ schools, colleges, and universities – it has been attended by more than 250,000 students.
Kevin shares his powerful 3-step formula for success in school, and shows students how to use the same 7 accelerated learning techniques he used to improve his grades in 8 subjects in his last 6 months of high school – including how he advanced his French grade from E to B, and transformed his Business Studies grades from D to A.
So, if you want to help your students succeed, you’re in the right place. Read on…
“Our A* to C, GSCE results increased from 38% to 49% this year. I believe Kevin and his Get The Grades You Want seminar contributed to that success.”
Headteacher at Wellfield High School
3 key steps to improving your grades
Your students will learn:
- How to get themselves going (even when they don’t feel like it) and unleash their inner motivation.
- Discover where they’ll find the determination and resilience they’ll need when the going gets tough.
- The secret to switching on their own self-belief so they’ll use more of their incredible talents and perform at their best.
- Help them appreciate the brilliance of their own brain and how incredible their memory really is.
- How to stop putting things off and STOP making studying harder than it needs to be.
- 4 things they need to do BEFORE they start studying for tests and exams.
- How to structure their study sessions to maximize their understanding of any subject.
- How to make things stand out in their memory so it’s easier to recall important information in tests and exams.
- How to mix it up and avoid the boredom of sitting at a desk for hours on end.
- Identify 2 things they need to do during their breaks away from school work so they’re productive when they come back to it.
- Reveal why students forget important information and what they can do to avoid the problem.
- Identify 2 things that professional athletes do that they can also do to perform at their best under pressure.
- How to reduce stress, worry and anxiety before exams.
- They’ll even learn how to make preparing for tests and exams an enjoyable process! Crazy? We know!! But it’s true!!!
We make the inspirational benefits of a one-off event last over the long-term…
We help students boost their grades in the short-term AND develop positive learning habits that last a lifetime. Improvements can happen in an instant, but positive habits usually take longer to form. That’s why we provide long-term support to the schools that book our Get The Grades You Want seminar. Book today and your school receive these resources to use in lessons and assemblies in order to help your students sustain their progress over the longer-term:
Seminar worksheet & summary
Progress accelerates when students take notes in the seminar and reflect on their learning afterwards. We’ll provide PDFs you can print and use for these purposes.
To keep the energy high and motivation strong Kevin will send you videos throughout the year that a packed with words of encouragement and helpful tips for success.
Kevin shares insightful articles every month that are designed to raise students’ aspirations and equip them with helpful advice and guidance.
Kevin regularly interviews top athletes, successful celebrities and wealthy business people, and he shares their methods with your students.
Independent research about
get the grades you want revealed:
- of students said Get The Grades You Want motivated them to try even harder at school and focus more on their studies.
- said it was well matched to their age group.
- said as a result of completing the programme they think their effort will increase.
- said they think their school attendance will increase.
- said they think their punctuality to school lessons will increase.
- said the programme had improved their study skills and revision techniques.
- said they would recommend Get The Grades You Want to their friends.
Since 1997 we’ve offered the schools we serve a 100% money back guarantee.
If you aren’t happy with Kevin’s seminar for any reason, you won’t pay a penny. It’s that simple.
What’s more, we’ll let you keep Kevin’s coaching videos, podcasts and newsletters. You’ve got nothing to lose and everything to gain!
We want you to feel totally confident that you’re purchasing a great motivational seminar and package of coaching resources for your students.
This money back guarantee gives you the peace of mind that you’re purchasing a quality programme and won’t be wasting tax payers’ money.
Book an event for
0845 834 0848
“Kevin is brilliant; he makes a difference to the school, to your groups and to individual pupils. Our results have gone up. The motivation of pupils by Kevin is in some part responsible for this improvement. You will find that your students are mesmerised and markedly changed for the better.”
Head Teacher at Oxford Spires Academy
Make a booking
Kevin only delivers 36 in-school seminars every year. These dates are always booked up in advance so availability is allocated on a first-come-first-served basis. Book now to avoid disappointment!
Two convenient ways to enquire and make a booking:
- Please call us on 0845 834 0848.
This is the fastest and easiest way for us to help you. We are here to answer your calls and assist you Monday – Friday, 9:00AM to 5:00PM.
- Send an email to email@example.com and we will replay as soon as possible.
Kevin has presented more than 1000 student motivation seminars and is understandably seen at Britain’s top youth speaker. His unique combination of passion, humour and evidence-based insight enables him to help students and consistently produce positive results.
“You really inspired me to work hard. I wasn’t performing well in English and I didn’t understand why. But after your Get The Grades You Want programme I started to be more proactive with my learning. I got an ‘A*’ grade for English Literature and ‘A’ for English Language. Thank you for helping me become UNSTOPPABLE!”
Share with your friends
Like us on facebook
Copyright 2016 – Unstoppable Schools Ltd – All rights reserved